TravelBallSelect.com

NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL INVITATIONAL

Tournament 10u Forums TravelballSelect National Forum – Baseball General NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL INVITATIONAL

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  baseballjunkie 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1413 Reply

    baseballjunkie
    Participant

    All California final for second year straight. Maybe they shouldn’t invite California teams so other schools from the other so call “big baseball states” have a chance to win. Mater Dei putting a whooping on Woodlands from Texas.

    #5220 Reply

    Calif_Baseball
    Participant

    The same Woodlands HS that was Ranked #1 by Baseball America and undefeated. Let’s not forget Baseball Americas #2 team Venice FL. They got shutdown by Harvard Westlake…another CA Team…

    Kinda makes you feel like the Elites and Most National Events in Travelball

    #5225 Reply

    LongBeachFanatic
    Participant

    CB, thank god X doesn’t post on here anymore. We would never hear the end of it. I’m sure that Tyler is killing it out there.

    #5228 Reply

    TBJD33
    Member
    Calif_Baseball wrote:
    The same Woodlands HS that was Ranked #1 by Baseball America and undefeated. Let’s not forget Baseball Americas #2 team Venice FL. They got shutdown by Harvard Westlake…another CA Team…

    Kinda makes you feel like the Elites and Most National Events in Travelball

    Get out and watch Jack Flaherty from HW. That kid is outstanding and truly one of the best period. Local scouts say he’s a future top 10 draft pick and the best potential SS in years.

    Occasionally I see his hitting lesson and I just shake my head… Pure!

    #5229 Reply

    Calif_Baseball
    Participant

    TBJD won’t be a SS at 6’4″ and growing. That kid is going to Pitch or play 3rd. 15 K’s in the opening game was impressive. Why the hell is he going to North Carolina??

    LBF, Tyler broke out today with a couple of hits including a Bomb Triple. He has been the man for Mater Dei all year.

    #5230 Reply

    NcDirtbag
    Participant

    The kid wants to play on a top college team, thats why..lol
    If not UNC, it would probably be South Carolina or LSU…
    I hope you guys get the NC State Basketball coach out there at UCLA :cheer:

    #5231 Reply

    editor5
    Participant

    amazing number of elite catchers in the group this year including Jeremy Martinez from Mater Dei. Vorsheck turned heads with his outing against the Woodlands. Fun stuff.

    #5232 Reply

    Calif_Baseball
    Participant
    NcDirtbag wrote:
    The kid wants to play on a top college team, thats why..lol
    If not UNC, it would probably be South Carolina or LSU…
    I hope you guys get the NC State Basketball coach out there at UCLA :cheer:

    No Way the kid sees a College Campus. Also why is NC recruiting in Calif??? Oh I know why…LOL

    #5233 Reply

    TBJD33
    Member
    Calif_Baseball wrote:
    TBJD won’t be a SS at 6’4″ and growing. That kid is going to Pitch or play 3rd. 15 K’s in the opening game was impressive. Why the hell is he going to North Carolina??

    LBF, Tyler broke out today with a couple of hits including a Bomb Triple. He has been the man for Mater Dei all year.

    NC is the real deal. Watched them play in Houston against my Lil Bro(Cal) at Minute Maid Park a few weeks ago. He fits the NC mold of a player. Big!!

    I can say he’s not like a Joey Gallo, Flaherty is gifted athletically he passes the eye test. No doubt he blows smoke on the bump I got a kick when he fanned my 9th grader with three straight 90+ fastballs down the pipe in preseason a few weeks ago.

    #5235 Reply

    LongBeachFanatic
    Participant

    CB, since we are talking about high school baseball, Millikan beat your beloved Lakewood 1-0 yesterday. Hahahahahaha………SUCK IT!!!!!

    If it makes you feel any better Justin’s JV team lost to Lakewood 6-2. They are awful!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL INVITATIONAL
Your information: