TravelBallSelect.com

ALL GURU!!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  plus1 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
  • Author

plus1
    Participant

In the honor of GURU and his Irish losing
    He should have his own topic. so anybody wanting to talk to GURU. Message him here…LMAO

#4344 Reply

VersaFlexx

Brian Kelly of the Irish didn’t leave. It was Chip Kelly of Oregon who left to coach the Eagles.

#4345 Reply

plus1
    Participant

GURU YOU HAVE THE FLOOR…. GURU SHOULD BE THE NEXT HEAD COACH OF THE IRISH…

#4346 Reply

No I in Team
    Participant

No comment

#4347 Reply

phaze
    Participant

The Guru will be in Cali i dont think he will be on this form. Guru enjoy and make sure you boy has his MVP hats while he plays in the west coast. Enjoy see you when you get back.

#4348 Reply

MemphisJericho
    Participant

Manti teo meet Sandusky what a weirdo go ND…………

#4349 Reply

guru
    Participant

Easy elvis it can happen to anyone. I will say this very dumb and naive on his part. I’ll leave the coaching to Kelly he’s doing just fine. Of course other than that small hiccup. Lol.

#4350 Reply

Legends Baseball 55
    Participant

I saw Manti Te’o’s imaginary girlfriend at Tamiami hanging with Guru tonight…They were discussing their next vacation to Napa and Long Beach State.

#4351 Reply

guru
    Participant

I’ll tell u what’s imaginary is the er who supposed to put my wifi. Hey JAX put a foot up his ass and get it done for me will ya. That dude is as bad as Geno and his pins.Lol.

#4352 Reply

Legends Baseball 55
    Participant

@Guru LMAO !!!… Since we have a Guru thread why don’t we start a “Where’s MiaProspect thread”. It seems the guy fell of the face of the earth. You don’t see his posts on here anymore .. HELP find MiaProspect !!! Has anyone seen him ????

#4353 Reply

Calif_Baseball
    Participant

Notre Dame should get the Death Penalty for this. God doesn’t like liars.. I think ND will have 25 losing seasons in a row. :huh:

#4354 Reply

Calif_Baseball
    Participant

Guru I found this Video of you playing Catch with your Boy.. :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjTQV6CjAPE

#4355 Reply

plus1
    Participant

Good One CB.. Looks just like GURU… But Guru kid is better that that kid. but the dads identical.

#4356 Reply

No I in Team
    Participant
    Legends Baseball 55 wrote:
    @Guru LMAO !!!… Since we have a Guru thread why don’t we start a “Where’s MiaProspect thread”. It seems the guy fell of the face of the earth. You don’t see his posts on here anymore .. HELP find MiaProspect !!! Has anyone seen him ????

MiaP only comes on here when his team wins a tourney. This past weekend in Tamimai that did not happen thus the absence.

You got it Elitesquad55?

#4357 Reply

JaxBDA
    Participant

Guru – now I know why you want that wifi. You Notre Dame guys don’t just have online girlfriends, you have imaginary online girlfriends! Lmao!

The real hoax was when he tried to play linebacker in the championship game…oh maybe he’s just an online linebacker! Lol

Frog – good to see you back. Didn’t know if we hurt your feelings or you were just so busy you couldn’t get on the forum. :whistle:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 75 total)
Reply To: ALL GURU!!
Your information: